xpath support in python 2.4

gene tani gene.tani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:37:49 EST 2005

And80 wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to use xpath modules in python2.4.... In my local machine
> I am running python2.3.5 and on the server I run python2.4. I have seen
> that while on my computer i am able to import xml.xpath, on the server
> the module seems to not exist. Is it still part of the standard
> library? if not, what should I use?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Andrea Fiore

a couple disconnected observations:

- for install questions, you need to specify O/S, how you installed
python, maybe something about RAM/CPU if performance constraints

- check the blogalog about Xpath earlier this year:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/6239
http://www.nelson.monkey.org/~nelson/weblog/tech/python/xpath.html