Sending an event from a python COM server to a VB COM client

Gary Kshepitzki kehilanyas at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:22:06 EST 2005

Thank you Steve.
I have already went over that book, I didn't find there an example of
sending events from a python server to a VB client (just direct function
calls from the VB client to the Python server, which is trivial). And in any
case, since I am a newbie both in VB and in Python, I am really looking for
an example that will spell things out for me. There's a lot of 'wrapping'
happening under the hood in this technology and I am kind of lost between
what is done for me on each side and what I should explicitly do my self.
Thanks again for taking the time to answer.
Gary

news:wQvef.21674$Zv5.18682 at newssvr25.news.prodigy.net...