Getting Python Accepted in my Organisation

bonono at gmail.com bonono at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 21:49:02 EST 2005

Alex Martelli wrote:
> It would still be easier to respond to your posts if you didn't
> top-post, though (i.e., if you didn't put your comments BEFORE what
> you're commenting on -- that puts the "conversation" in a weirdly
> distorted order, unless one give up on quoting what you're commenting
> on, or invests a lot of time and energy in editing...;-).

One interesting I found, seems that Google's usenet reader(through web)
favor top post, even in line top post. If I do it as this one, I lose
the show/hide quoting feature of it. If I use top post(even in line on
top of the previous's message context, the BEFORE style), I got
multiple nice hide/show feature.