Zope vs Php

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com
Thu Nov 17 17:37:00 EST 2005

Zope doesn't really work like that.  Zope page templates provide
an environment that is something like you are accustomed to in
php, but you can't just drop in python code.  Zope is an entire
application server that has a very extensive set of capabilities
that are on the order of WebSphere or WebLogic.

You may want to take a look at:

http://karrigell.sourceforge.net/

This DOES seem to do what you want, but I have not direct
experience (just have seen the website).

-Larry Bates