Dive into Python PDF

Paul Rubin http
Wed Nov 30 00:37:06 EST 2005

"Franz Mueller" <franzl.mueller at gmx.de> writes:
> is there a nicer looking version of the "Dive into Python" PDF?
> The one from diveintopython.org looks horrible, much worse than the
> web-version; also the images aren't where they should be.

The one there looks ok to me, though I'm not sure what it's supposed
to look like.  The one weird thing is these pointing-finger symbols
superimposed over the text in various places, when I view the file in
xpdf.  I don't know why they're there.

The .doc file looks ok in Open Office though it takes quite a long
time to load.

I don't see any latex files for it, though maybe I'm not looking in
the right place.