append to non-existing list

bonono at gmail.com bonono at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 04:54:42 EST 2005

Yves Glodt wrote:
> Which raises another question... :-)
>
> Is there a possibility to bring together apache and python in a way that
> I can embed python into html?
What do you mean ?

> Or even, write a smallish webserver in python (using twisted maybe)
> whose only purpose is to serve pages and execute the embedded code...?
My favorite is TurboGears, a collection of modules and glue that brings
together HTTP server(cherrypy), template(Kid) and SQL object
store(SQLObject) that can do serious web developement yet don't need to
read a book before starting.

If you just need the server, cherrypy is pretty good and simple to
start.