Command-line tool able to take multiple commands at one time?

Peter A. Schott paschott at no.yahoo.spamm.com
Thu Nov 10 20:05:56 EST 2005

Per subject - I realize I can copy/paste a line at a time into an interactive
session when I'm trying to debug, but was wondering if there is any tool out
there that allows me to copy sections of working Python scripts to paste into my
interactive console and let those run so I don't have to copy line-by-line.

Not sure if iPython would meet that criteria or not or even if such a beast
exists.  It would be helpful for debugging some of my simpler, yet still lengthy
at times, scripts.

Thanks in advance.

-Pete Schott