Python's website does a great disservice to the language

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Tue Nov 1 15:26:10 EST 2005

Robert Boyd <robert.h.boyd at gmail.com> writes:
[...]
> rounded corners. The Python site is clean and to-the-point. I guess I could
> admin that the various Python logos look dated, but that's about it. Oh, and
[...]

I love the logos!

python.org looks simple to me, not amateurish.  But that just goes to
show that I think differently from your PHB, and in my book the
details of the visual design should be aimed at attracting more people
to the language as well as being easy to use, so I'm happy there's a
redesign.

John