when and how do you use Self?

Bruno Desthuilliers bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr
Mon Nov 7 18:02:17 EST 2005

Tieche Bruce A MSgt USMTM/AFD a écrit :
> Well, thanx for all the ... useful information.
 >
> I thought that I would try, but this has turned out to be a waist of my time.
 >
> Have fun playing with your egos

s/your egos/words/

If you can't stand a joke (possibly very bad, but that's another point),
I'd say the ego problem is on your side. In case you didn't notice, this
joke was not directed to you personally.

BTW, this is (usually) a very newbie-friendly newsgroup (at least when I
resist the temptation to reply with stupid puns). Instead of RTFMs,
you've got helpful answers by peoples like Fredrik Lundh and Alex Martelli.