[OT] Enough! [was: wxPython Licence vs GPL]

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 02:34:02 EST 2005

Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> Robert Kern wrote:
>
>>Take your off-topic argument off-list.
>
> You don't think questions of the legality of when and
> how you can write and distribute Python programs are of
> interest to Python developers?

The OP's question certainly was on-topic. The argument over whether the
GPL is "freer" than some other license is not. It doesn't even fit the
description you give above. I don't mind off-topic threads so much, but
when they devolve into mere shouting matches like this one, they need to
be taken into private email or some other appropriate forum.

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com

  -- Richard Harter