Python's website does a great disservice to the language

Ed Singleton singletoned at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 04:32:27 EST 2005

I think I'm going to back you up a little bit here.

You've gone about this in a bit of a half-assed way (and pissed off a
fair few people in the process) but you are right that the site needs
a redesign.

It uses tables for layout with inline styles and font tags and doesn't
really use CSS.  It has invalid html, and doesn't even attempt xhtml.

>From an accessiblity point of view it has a poor choice of font and a
poor choice of colours (blue links on a blue background).

Design issues such as what logos to use and such aren't really my
forte, but from a web developers point of view it's a badly made
website.

Ed