Xah's edu corner: the Journey of Foreign Characters thru Internet

bonono at gmail.com bonono at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:36:35 EST 2005

Something I don't quite understand, if people think it is troll, just
ignore it. What I see is that people are feeding it by commenting about
either him or his post. I saw a number of threads ended up that
way(like the rather long one about Microsoft).

And if anyone wants to take the responsibiblity to warn the general
public that it is troll so innocent readers may not be tempted into
one, at least do it privately or else it is doing exactly the opposite.

So it seems that there is some demand for it, withness the Microsoft
thread.