Dictionary of tuples from query question

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Nov 14 08:58:07 EST 2005

Hi Fredrik. Many thanks for your reply and for the tuple tip. The
cursor.fetchall returns a list of lists in this instance with each list
in the main list containing the field values. With the tip, I
simplified my code to:

vlist_dict = {}
record_count = 0
for record in cursor.fetchall():
	record_count += 1
	vlist_dict[record_count] = tuple(record)
print vlist_dict

That's much better!

Regards
David