Internal Variables

Fri Nov 11 22:19:47 EST 2005

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:38:14 -0800, James Colannino wrote:

> Hey everyone.  I hope I have my terminology right, because I'm not quite
> sure what to call them.  I was just wondering how I can find information
> in internal variables (for example - and I'm just making this up -
> __version__ to give me the version of Python.)  The only reason I ask is
> that I'm trying very hard to search for information and can't find
> anything.

I find that there are many sources of information, such as books,
libraries, and television documentaries. Perhaps if you tell us what sort
of information you are after, we can suggest where you should be looking,
rather than just assume it is hidden in "internal variables".

BTW, since Python is open source software, you can download and read
through the entire code base if you wish.

--
Steven.