Python for .NET and IronPython

hrh1818 howardrh at westerncom.net
Wed Nov 2 20:00:33 EST 2005

For more information on Iron Python see http://www.ironpython.com/
My take on Iron Python is the new job the develolper of Iron Python
started last year takes up just about all of his time and the developer
is currently spending very little time actively developing Iron Python.
I suspect it will be a long time before Iron Python will be a main
stream product. Hence I suggest you spend your time learning Python and
C# and you forget about Iron Python until it is more fully developed.

Howard