Can't uninstall wxPython

Justin authalic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 02:55:28 EST 2005

I have two versions of wxPython installed on my Mac (OS X Tiger).  One
is version 2.6.1.0 and the other is version 2.6.0.0.  I want to keep
the newer version, but I can't seem to uninstall either one using the
uninstall_wxPython.py script.

When I run that script, I get this error message:
  $ sudo: uninstall_wxPython.py: command not found

Is there any way I could delete one, or both, of these installations
manually?  For some reason, whenever I try to run a wxPython script, it
uses the older version of wxPython and it doesn't always run correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Justin