Getting Python Accepted in my Organisation

bonono at gmail.com bonono at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:04:01 EST 2005

But when we talk about organisation(and convincing sometimes not on
merit sake), banner name helps. I was once in organisation where The
MS/Intel/IBM combination is a sure thing because even if there is
anything went wrong, it wouldn't be the reason for scrutiny comparing
with say using a machine with AMD inside.