Exposing a COM interface to embedded scripts via PythonCOM

cookie__raver at hotmail.com cookie__raver at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:44:51 EST 2005

I have a host process that exposes a COM object to embedded Python
scripts, and want it to appear to the Python scripts as a "smart" COM
object, in the same way that Python COM provides. The Python scripts
would then be able to use expected methods and properties, in the same
way that one does with Python COM.

I am hoping to find some function along the lines of
PyCOM_WrapRawIUnknown(), but have no idea whether such a thing exists,
and where I might obtain it.

If no such thing exists, I imagine I'll have to write a full extension
for the COM interfaces, which would be a mighty big pain. ;-)

Many thanks in advance

The Cookie