creating single-instance executables using python/py2exe

Satchidanand Haridas sharidas at zeomega.com
Fri Nov 11 08:37:55 EST 2005

Hi,

I have created an application using python/wxPython and py2exe. I have
associated a certain file extension with this application so that when I
double-click the file, my application is launched. The application runs
fine except that a new instance is created when I double click on two
different files. Is there a way in which I can make sure only one
instance is created? Any additional files are opened in the same running
instance? Would appreciate any comments/feedback.

thanks,
Satchit

--
----
Satchidanand Haridas (sharidas at zeomega dot com)

ZeOmega (www.zeomega.com)
Open  Minds' Open Solutions