Calling values from a webform to Python

mjakowlew mjakowlew at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:23:13 EST 2005

hi,

I'm trying to pass some values from a webform into a python script.

___________________________

<form action="proccessForm.py">
</form>

Now, how do I call these individual attributes (filename,title, etc.)
in my "processForm.py".
I think it has something to do with the:

REQUEST=context.REQUEST

command, but I'm not quite sure how to implement it properly. Also this
is done through Zope if that makes a difference to anyone.

Thanks in advance,
mjakowlew