Can anyone tell me if pygame and Tkinter can work together?

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:19:50 EST 2005

It worked, but unfornately I can't use this line as it brings up errors:

from Tkinter (or pygame) import *

Anyway around this little bug?

--
For great sites go to: http://www.the-web-surfers-store.com
MSN Messenger: falcon3166 at hotmail,com
news:mailman.724.1132116310.18701.python-list at python.org...