Why I need to declare import as global in function

didier.doussaud at gmail.com didier.doussaud at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:30:18 EST 2005

I have a stange side effect in my project :

in my project I need to write "gobal" to use global symbol :

import math
def f() :
   global math # necessary ?????? else next line generate an error
message  ?????
   print math.pi

(the problem is for all global module symbol)

I have certainly change somthing in my project, but I can't find what ?

(just a small program wort fine without this global of course)

Can anybody help me : where can I search the mistake in my project ?