user account logon from python

Philippe C. Martin pmartin at snakecard.com
Tue Nov 8 13:16:29 EST 2005

Jeff,

1- I cannot find getpwent in the documentation
2- crypt will not work if the system does not have shadow pw
3- Even as root I get "Operation not permitted" using setuid and setgid ...
but I assume it is because I cannot get 1 and/or 2 to work.

Can you direct me to some link that would explain the actual procedure ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Philippe