running functions

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.us
Thu Nov 17 07:08:01 EST 2005

In article <bnunn19ookkdncc4uqe5bnn22v7p6mv8tg at 4ax.com>,
Gorlon the Impossible  <meatpodeye at yahoo.com> wrote:
			.
>the fly' so to speak. I checked out the threading module and its
>working for what I am trying to do at the moment, but I am open to
>suggestions and eager to learn all I can about other options. Thanks
			.
			.
			.
If threading is already working for you, stay with it; it
certainly has the technical ability to do all you describe
for your eventual goal.  Apart from that, just keep reading
the standard documentation.  You might also consider
(except that the latter is now in its second edition--why hasn't
the reviewer addressed this yet!?).