Python's website does a great disservice to the language

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Nov 1 13:18:38 EST 2005

"CppNewB" wrote:

> I was trying to advocate using Python for an upcoming prototype, so my boss
> went out to take a look at the documentation and try and get a feel for what
> the language is all about.
>
> First comment; "I hope the language is designed better than the site."

so your boss is a troll, and you cannot use a search engine.  I hope you're
company is more competent than it appears  ;-)

(hint: a redesign is in progress, sponsored by the PSF.  google for "python.org
redesign 2005" for more info.  bte, the current design was created by people
who've won more design awards than most web firms; the design is old (1998),
not unusable...)

</F>