Using Cron to run a python program

vagrantbrad at yahoo.com vagrantbrad at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 11:42:28 EST 2005

You were right!!  I had a relative path to the update.log file, so I
looked in the home path of the cron environment and found the
update.log file that the cron job was writing to.  I updated my program
to point to the absolute path of the update.log file that I wanted the
logs written to, and now it works.

Thanks,
Brad