Stopping Execution

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Thu Nov 10 16:32:08 EST 2005

Hey everyone.  I remember from my C programming that I can either use
the exit() or return() functions to end execution of the main code
block.  My question is, is there a way for me to do this in Python?  I
know there has to be, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it
is.  The reason I ask is that I need to conditionally end a script I'm
writing at various places.  Thanks in advance.

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free
state, THE RIGHT of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE
INFRINGED." --United States Constitution, Second Ammendment