about widget construction kit

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sat Nov 12 06:14:31 EST 2005

Shi Mu wrote:

> I tried again and got the follwoing message:
> *** cannot find Tcl/Tk headers and library files
>     change the TCL_ROOT variable in the setup.py file
> but i have already installed TCL under python23

hmm.  I still think it would be easier if you used a prebuilt version, like
everyone else.

(if you insist on using an old source release instead of the latest binaries,
follow the instructions, and make sure the TCL_ROOT variable points to
the location of the Tcl/Tk development libraries (the directory that con-
tains Tcl's "include" and "lib" directories, that is))

</F>