Python's website does a great disservice to the language

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Nov 1 18:13:58 EST 2005

On 2005-11-01, Benjamin Niemann <pink at odahoda.de> wrote:
> Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>
>> http://www.python.com/ perhaps?
>
> Yep, let's make this the new official python site ;)

Well, I have to admit that I think the scheme they use to get
you load the large flash chunk is pretty clever.  Most sites
just have a large blank rectangle where the flash stuff is
supposed to be. These guys have figured out that they should
put something _under_ the flash rectangle that elicits a click
out of people who have flash disabled by default.

Um, not that I clicked, or anything...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Send your questions
                                  at               to "ASK ZIPPY", Box 40474,