a new design pattern for Python Library?

Ben Sizer kylotan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 04:29:41 EST 2005

The Eternal Squire wrote:
> I tend to use this design pattern a lot in order to aid in
> compartmentalizing interchangeable features in a central class that
> depend on the central class's data.

I'm afraid I've read this paragraph and the code 3 times and I still
have no idea what you're trying to convey. Perhaps it's just because
your example is too abstract to me. It does look like it obscures the
role of the classes involved however, which doesn't seem like a good
thing to me. What do you consider a 'friendship dependency'? Is this
just the Strategy pattern?

--
Ben Sizer