[ x for x in xrange(10) when p(x) ]

bonono at gmail.com bonono at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 06:25:52 EST 2005

I use "list" in the name in "english"/general sense(say a list in
haskell is lazily evaluated), it could be a list or it could be a
lazily evaluated iterable.

The original post is really just about "when" or may be "until" syntax
that makes it a bit shorter to read and hopefuly easier to understand.