Cheapest pocket device to code python on

adDoc's networker Phil dr.addn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 22:50:30 EST 2005

On 3 Nov 2005 19:55:03 -0800, theboringdays at gmail.com <theboringdays at gmail.com

 *Cameron Laird <claird at lairds.us>* wrote:

>  .... achieves stunning results with his tiny PocketPC Magician
> > http://wiki.tcl.tk/HTC%20Magician
>

> . the cheapest pocketpc might be dell refurbished .
>  $319.00 Axim X50v Advanced Graphics 624 Mhz and VGA display
> (remember vga -- that was desktop! )
> google

dell axim refurbished

. if your time is worth a lot,
then a larger screen for $350
might be cheaper than the typical $200
. pda's have been my idea of a cheap desktop replacement;
but I've been through a lot of add-on keyboards,
. so now I'm looking at my python.ce as more for
running programs that I wrote elsewhere,
such as:
my new walkable" Fujitsu P1500D
(an xp pro tablet with a complete but reduced-sized kybd)
[@] http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/images/swf/P1500D/P1500D.html
. it should be here in 2 weeks;
and then I can -- with harness holding the laptop on my chest --
walk around downtown Spokane Wa
connected to the free wifi broadband
and there are briefcase-sized batt`s to keep a walker`s costs down
 [@] http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productList&N=0&Ntk=i_products&Ntt=Garage%20Specialty%20Tools

. even when tablets have a cheap screen that can't compete with the sun,
walkables are convenient at libraries
because I can easily touch-type my log
while jumping between catalog and shelves
-- I've already made one for my axim and it`s plug-in keyboard:
I added straps and drawstrings to the
clamshell of a spent palm keyboard .
--
American Dream Documents