PYTHON LOOSING FOR JAVA???????

Robert Boyd robert.h.boyd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 17:46:20 EST 2005

On 7 Nov 2005 14:04:53 -0800, Fcamattti <fcamatti at gmail.com> wrote:

> So I have a doubt. I'd like to know what do you think about the joint
> of efforts of Sun Microsystems and the Google to create a office web
> based. I sincerely enjoy the idea althoug I'd like to know what will be
> the future of this wonderful language called Python??????

The last I read, Sun and Google have squashed the rumor that they intend to
produce a Google Office. Whether or not their denial is true, and even with
Google packaging Java runtime in their toolbar application, why should it
impact the future of Python, or any programming language? What is your doubt
about Python?

Rob