Can anyone tell me if pygame and Tkinter can work together?

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:18:24 EST 2005

Even its from one or two external libraries like Tkinter and pygame? I
prefer to load what I need, not to constantly have to call it by its library
dot its_name. It makes easier coding for me. I try to keep my code as simply
as possible. Wonder if its possible to use a Tkinter question to make a
pygame run again (example being you get killed on a level and you want to
play again without exiting)?

--
For great sites go to: http://www.the-web-surfers-store.com
MSN Messenger: falcon3166 at hotmail,com
news:mailman.757.1132171839.18701.python-list at python.org...