Expanding Python as a macro language

qwweeeit at yahoo.it qwweeeit at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 1 17:35:59 EST 2005

I didn't want to replicate any more, expecially
because the last replies (Jorgen Grahn,
Sybren Stuvel and Mike Meyer) have taken a
direction that doesn't interest me (GUI or not GUI?),
but I must thank gmi for his contribution.

gmi wrote:
> This may be of some use for you:
>    - http://www.idyll.org/~t/www-tools/twill.html
>    a python tool with a language to script "web commands"

I downloaded the last version of twill (0.7.3)
and tried to apply it to get data from an asp file.
I only succeeded in getting the first 2 chunks of data,
out of almost 200, but it is the first time that I see
an opportunity to make real web automation...

Bye.