Python as a HTTP Client

James Tanis jtanis at pycoder.org
Thu Nov 10 13:28:46 EST 2005

If you haven't discovered www.python.org yet I suggest going there :P.
You will find there the documentation you need under the conspicuous
name library reference. Specifically the modules you'd probably most
be interested in are urllib/urllib2/httplib depending on what you
need. Their may be other external modules which fit your task even
better, try doing a search through the Python Package Index..

On 10 Nov 2005 05:02:32 -0800, pinkfloydhomer at gmail.com