Python obfuscation

Anand S Bisen vmlinuz at abisen.com
Wed Nov 9 17:01:06 EST 2005

I dont know much !! But if somebody asks me this question my answer
would be to convert some of the meat inside my programs to C/C++ and
then provide the interface to those novel ideas to Python using swig.
And for another level of protection maybe use these offuscator on the
remaining Python source. What do you think ?

Anand S Bisen