Flat file, Python accessible database?

Karlo Lozovina _karlo_ at _mosor.net_
Tue Nov 1 12:22:02 EST 2005

I've been Googling around for _small_, flat file (no server processes),
SQL-like database which can be easily access from Python. Speed and
perforamnce are of no issue, most important is that all data is contained
within single file and no server binary has to run in order to use the
dbase. Oh, and I'm using Python under Cygwin.

Ofcourse, ease of use and simplicity is most welcomed :). I'm currently
playing around SQLite+PySQLite and BerkeleyDB, but those two seem like an
overkill :(.

Thanks in advance...

--
 _______                                        Karlo Lozovina - Mosor