SciPy python 2.4 wintel binaries

jelle jelleferinga at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 08:59:29 EST 2005

Hi,

I dearly miss having the power of SciPy on my python 2.4 installation.
The topic of SciPy python 2.4 wintel binaries has been discussed before
on this list, but I haven't been able to find a compiled binary. I'm
one of the 'compiled-challenged'; anything more complex than 'python
setup.py build' leaves me at the grace of the non-challenged... SciPy
is a complex software engineering project, so I'm hangin on the mercy
of others here...

Is anyone on this list aware of such a binary?

Thanks,

-jelle