[Tutor] triangulation

Shi Mu samrobertsmith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:44:25 EST 2005

On 11/10/05, Alex Hunsley <lard at tardis.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> Alan Gauld wrote:
>
> >>As in Pythagoras?
> >>

> >>Or as in triangulation on a 2D surface, navigation etc.?
> >>

> >>Or, do you mean radio triangulation by directional signal propagation
> >>

> >>Or, do you mean drawing a triangle in Tkinter?
> >>

> >Or even triangulation of currency from EU currency to EU currency
> >via the euro?
> >
> >See:
> >http://www.sysmod.com/eurofaq.htm#Triangulation
> >
> >Alan G.
> >

> This Shi Mu character is a little frustrating. They won't even respond
> to peoples polite responses for clarification....
> Hit'n'run help requests.

the Internet is down for one day and so wonderful to have so many
want is delaunay triangulation and the available ones online are
written in C, Java and FORTRAN. I want to see some in Python because
it is hard for me to figure out using python to do Fortune's sweeping
line algorithm. Is python is not good in doing that kind of
computation or some other reason?
Thanks a lot for all of your responses!!!