best way to discover this process's current memory usage, cross-platform?

Nicola Larosa nico-NoSp at m-tekNico.net
Wed Nov 16 09:32:35 EST 2005

> On the subject of memory statistics, I'm surprised no-one has mentioned
> "top" in this thread (as far as I'm aware): I would have thought such
> statistics would have been available to "top" and presented by that
> program.

Talking about "top", this article may be useful:

On measuring memory usage
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/1445

--
Nicola Larosa - nico-NoSp at m-tekNico.net

...Linux security has been better than many rivals. However, even
the best systems today are totally inadequate. Saying Linux is
more secure than Windows isn't really addressing the bigger issue
 - neither is good enough. -- Alan Cox, September 2005