Dynamic classes

Dave Rose s_david_rose at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:47:16 EST 2005

Hello all.
  I was wondering if creating classes could be dynamic.  I want to know if I
can make a class Person, then read in a list of names (say people's names)
so then I can have a class instance created for each name in the list?

  Why do I want to do this?  I was just thinking if I had a name on the
list, Dave, I could then be able to read the name in the list, and assign
Maria.birthday = <> and all the other attributes I would want to use a class
for, except this is dynamic.  I don't know how to iterate thru the list to
assign the different attributes yet, but this seemed reasonable to want to
do, and thought I could learn from this.

Thanks!
Dave