Want to perform unattended installation of SW using python

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Sun Nov 13 08:06:32 EST 2005

Use AutoIt3 for it and be happy:
  http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/.
And if you need Python to be involved in this process, just write out the
AutoIt script from Python and then run the AutoIt script from Python, what
makes you twice that happy.
If you want, you can reinvent the wheel using Python ctypes and the
Win32 API, but what for, if AutoIt is already there and has done it
all in an excellent way?

Claudio

news:1131881151.003036.215510 at o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...