gmpy 1.01 rc near... anybody wanna test>

Alex Martelli aleax at mail.comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 00:48:05 EST 2005

<casevh at comcast.net> wrote:

> Everything works fine with v1.16. I'm sure I was doing something wrong.
> I shouldn't be testing that late at night. ;-)
>
> It looks like the warning about "tp_compare" has been fixed.

I didn't touch tp_compare specifically, so the fix must have been a side
effect (?).

> I will try to build a version for Windows, but that may take me a day
> or two.

Great, pls let me know when you do (particularly if you're willing to
make your build available to others -- if you send it to me I can make
it downloadable from sourceforge).

> Thanks for the updates to gmpy!

You're welcome, and thank YOU for the feedback &c.

Alex