General question about Python design goals

Christoph Zwerschke cito at online.de
Tue Nov 29 17:18:34 EST 2005

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> on the other hand, it's also possible that there are perfectly usable ways
> to keep bikes and bike seats dry where Christoph works, but that he prefers
> not to use them because they're violating some design rule.

Depends on how you understand "perfectly usable." My collegue always
carries his expensive racing bike to our office in the 3rd floor out of
fear it may get wet or stolen. But I think this is not very convenient
and I want to avoid discussions with our boss about skid marks on the
carpet and things like that. Probably that collegue would not complain
as well if he had to cast tuples to lists for counting items - you see,
people are different ;-)

-- Christoph