wxPython: updating style of StaticText from event generated by button

KvS keesvanschaik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:45:59 EST 2005

Thanks :), I'll give both of your hints a try. What I basically want to
do is have something like an "old style" button in win xp that's either
"up" or "down", since I couldn't find a more straightforward method I
thought taking a text widget and adjusting the border at mouse click
would be the best alternative no?

One question then, what's the use of having a method like
SetWindowStyle() if it doesn't really do anything at runtime? Is it
indeed just intended for the few widgets that do support it?

- Kees