how to call basic browser functions?

BLElliott belliott4488 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 12:46:31 EST 2005

Great!  I've never looked in to the urllibs before, but it sounds like
they're just what I need.  And no, I'm not thinking of anything so
sophisticated as executing applets or anything -- just those "Save * as
..." functions, where * might be "page", "image", "link target" etc.

I also hadn't known about wget, so that's good to know, too.

thanks!
- bruce