Can anyone tell me if pygame and Tkinter can work together?

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:33:40 EST 2005

Thanks. I was going to use TKInter to pop up a message box, then use pygame
to run the game and display the score on the playing surface. Is this still
possible (I'm using Python 2.4.1 and Pygame 1.7.0 on WinXP with Service Pack
2)?

Nathan Pinno

Nathan Pinno,
Owner/operator of The Web Surfer's Store.
http://www.the-web-surfers-store.com/
MSN Messenger: falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: spam_swatter31
AIM: f3mighty