nanothreads: Want to use them from within wxPython app

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Fri Nov 18 05:05:10 EST 2005

I've def'ed a handler for EVT_IDLE in the app's main frame. There I'd like
to call the nanothreads' __iter__ method, somehow.

When I copy the __iter__ method into a, say, runOnce() method and call the
next() method of the generator returned by runOnce(), it works. But I can't
get at the __iter__ method, which is already there and therefore should be
used instead of messing up nanothreads with changes of mine.

Any hint welcome

Kind regards
Franz GEIGER