Making immutable instances

bonono at gmail.com bonono at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:34:23 EST 2005

Mike Meyer wrote:
> > If the authors go to the length of not allowing it, so be it. They
> > are afterall define it for their use and how someone else will use
> > it don't matter.
>
> I take it you never distribute your code, or otherwise expect other
> people to reuse it?

No, distribute when necessary. But I define it and code it the way I
want, how and others will use it, curse it doesn't matter to me.

Of course, I would give suggestion(wish list bug as in debian term)
when I use other people's stuff, and see a particular usage that is not
there. But it ends just there, wish list.